It's time to move on, my dear...

26 oct 2016


Hair: [monso] My Hair - Crowe /Brown @ Uber
Head: CATWA - Dyana V4.9
Outfit: miwa's airship -Myself RARE @ The seasons story

Decor

Build: :HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / RARE @ Kustom9
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {2} @ Kustom9
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {5} @ Kustom9
Jinx - Autumn Set (B) - Sunflower Vase @ Lost & found
*ionic* Small desk
ionic - where is my phone?
:HAIKEI: I'm Old Fashioned GACHA / {3}
:HAIKEI: Gray wall pence house gacha {3}
*ionic* Vintage cart
Second Spaces - snow day books - messy stack
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {1} @ Kustom9
*ionic* Antique recycled windows {wooden}
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {3} @ Kustom9
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {4} @ Kustom9
[evoLove] - Pumpkin Cloche - White - Small @ Lost & found
Serenity Style- Single Brush
* SORGO - Book and Papers
*ionic* Vintage worldmap
* SORGO - N* AshTray
* SORGO - Pain Killers
*ionic* A collection of images
Serenity Style- Oil Paint Tubes
* SORGO - Lucky Keys
Serenity Style- Brushes
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {7-2} @ Kustom9
*ionic* - where is my Take away Chinese vegan food?
:HAIKEI: My vintage art studio / Gacha {7}
:HAIKEI: My vintage art studio / Gacha {4}
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {6-1} @ Kustom9
[235] Modern Moon Gacha, 6. Books(White, Pink, Beige)
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {7-1} @ Kustom9
* SORGO - N* PaperStack RARE
JIAN Lively Labs :: Not So Srs Bsns Pup
7 - Floor Bulb
:HAIKEI: All I wanna do gacha / {6-2} @ Kustom9
[ zerkalo ] Pile of books 3

Publicar un comentario

Latest Instagrams

© Classy Clutter by AlehSpears