I want to run, chase the morning sun when I'm with you

12 ago 2018


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ximena 
Top: .:ROULY:. Kim Top - Fullpack - Maitreya
Panties: .:ROULY:. Kim Panties - Fullpack - Maitreya

Daniel❤ credits
Pose:
<K&S> Want to be here. pose

🔽🔼 DECO 🔼🔽

Build: [Tia] Harper Boat Cottage

ionic : Ladder Books
ionic : Stay with me (frames)

[ zerkalo ] Vintage Campaign Study - Box with Books
[ zerkalo ] Huge pile of books RARE

:HAIKEI: It's Cold Outside / 2 books
:HAIKEI: Just lazy Rug / V.4

(fd) Cat - 09 Ready to Pounce
#Foxy - Coffee Mug
Serenity Style- And I think to myself book
C L A Vv. Hibernating Time - Chair with Books


-They say searching for love 
Is like searching for yourself
When you find yourself, you find love
Because they're the same-

Publicar un comentario

Latest Instagrams

© Classy Clutter by AlehSpears